One more new medium for this book. For many years now I’ve been holding on to these leftover sheets of Color-aid colored paper from a color theory class, even though I didn’t really think I’d use them again.
One problem though is that these pages are now thicker, with two or three layers all glued together on top of the pages of the book. This makes a little harder to close the book, and it was already having problems with that. It would have better to have done this in the very center, where the curve of the pages wouldn’t have been such a problem, but I didn’t think of using this medium until a few weeks ago.
Next week will be the last page and the end of this project. After that I want to start a new project right away.